Department 56 Grinch Village Mount Crumpit
The Grinch Series, by Department 56 -How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Mt. Crumpit, one of the many quirky buildings in Who-ville. Hand-crafted, hand-painted porcelain, includes light-cord with bulb.
- Introduced January 2014
- GENUINE VILLAGE BUILDING: from the Department 56 Dr. Seuss the Grinch Village series
- METICULOUSLY CRAFTED: made from high-quality porcelain material
- HAND-PAINTED: features are intricately detailed; snow features delicate glitter accents
- LIGHTING FEATURES: building illuminates using a standard light cord and 6 watt 120 volt bulb (included); replacement bulb sold separately (ASIN B0052G
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 7.25″ L (18.4 cm) x 6.75″ W (17.1 cm) x 8.75″ H (22.2 cm)
8 in stock
- We do not ship these items in May or June – you will not be able to checkout with any Department 56 item in your cart.